Internet Security Suite with Mobile + Tablet Protection
All-In-One Security Suite for 3 Devices
Total Defense Internet Security Suite is an easy-to-use, all-in-one security solution designed to protect user’s digital world against viruses, rootkits, FakeAV, and other online threats. Total Defense Internet Security Suite, which now includes Mobile + Tablet Security, offers virus and spyware protection from emerging threats for desktops, laptops, and mobile devices. Learn Safe Internet Practices.
Protection for up to 3 Devices plus FREE Mobile SecurityAdd to Cart
Total Defense Internet Security Suite, which now includes Mobile Security, offers virus and spyware protection from emerging threats for desktops, laptops, and mobile devices. This easy-to-use, all in-one security suite features one of the fastest scanning engines in the industry — up to 8x faster than standard security applications — and protects against viruses, rootkits, FakeAV, spam, and other online threats. Designed specifically for home and home office environments, Total Defense Internet Security Suite introduces some industry-leading enhancements in anti-phishing, anti-spam, and automatic USB scanning technologies. It packs unprecedented power into an even smaller memory footprint, making your PC security leaner, meaner and smarter than ever before.
An intuitive user interface makes it easy to protect your PC by grouping common functions into organized sections.
- My Computer
Lets you stay on top of your PC security with easy-to-manage settings. It also reports your protection status, so you can be sure that you’re running the latest definitions and signatures.
- My Internet
This section makes configuring the firewall simple, it also helps you prevent identity theft, fraud, and Internet nuisances, such as phishing attacks and spam. Protects your PC from malware and malicious programs.
- My Files
This section lets you quickly back-up and restore important files, photos, and music. You can also use this section to move critical files and settings to another PC.
- My Kids
This section makes setting up Internet filtering and protecting your child from online predators, inappropriate content or illegal activities a snap.
- NEW: Comprehensive, Multi-layered, Cloud-Based Protection
- NEW: Download Protection For IE, Chrome and Firefox
- NEW: Download Defender
- NEW: Social Network Defender
- NEW: Drive-By Threat Defender
- NEW: Virus and Spyware protection for Mobile Phones and Tablets
Total Defense Internet Security Suite Features:
- New! Comprehensive, Multi-layered, Cloud-Based Protection: Increased detection of malware with cloud-based scanning. Allows for a significantly larger database of malware and a higher level of protection by having files scanned using multiple detection techniques which complement the scanner resident on the PC.
- New! Download Protection for IE, Chrome and Firefox: Real-time verification of websites notifying the user of potential dangerous downloads.
- New! Virus and Spyware protection for Mobile Phones and Tablets: Real-time protection against viruses, spyware, and other Internet threats that can jeopardize your privacy and damage your smart phone plus virus and spyware protection for your tablet.
- New! Download Defender: Automatic scan of all Internet downloads ensuring infected files are quarantined before they can cause harm.
- New! Social Network Protection: Flags dangerous links with real-time detection and protection in social network sites.
- New! Drive By Threat Defender: Real-time protection from hidden malware placed on legitimate websites by cybercriminals.
- AntiVirus & AntiSpyware: Prevents viruses, worms, rootkits, and Trojan horses from infecting your PC, tablet and mobile device from existing and new spyware threats.
- Personal Firewall: Stops intruders from gaining access to your PC, protects your personal information, and prevents damage from malicious programs.
- Anti-Spam: Keeps spam out of your email inbox using industry-leading technologies such as DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail) and SPF (Sender Policy Framework). With reputation-based protection, the spam filter is stronger and smarter than ever before.
- Parental Controls: Helps you protect your children from cyber bullying, online predators and offensive content by filtering or blocking access to web sites, instant messaging programs, and peer-to-peer services.
- Anti-Phishing: Protects you from phishing attacks, Internet fraud, and malicious websites.
- Continuous Updates: Users never have to worry about upgrading to the latest version of software as long as their subscription is active. They will always be automatically upgraded to the latest version when it is released. With no need to worry about complicated and time consuming product upgrades, it’s seamless, automatic, and simple.
- Informative Reports: You can monitor the status of your system with real-time reports that show user activity and system alerts.
- Intuitive Help Desk: Gives you Fast Facts, Custom Support, and a Help Key that provides you with easy-to-understand information when you need it.
- Windows 7 (Ultimate/Business/Home Premium/Starter)
- 32 & 64-bit
- Windows Vista (Ultimate/Business/Home Premium/Starter)
- 32 & 64-bit
- with SP1 or higher
- Windows XP (Home/Professional/Media Center Edition)
- Service Pack 3 or above
- 32-bit only
- Windows Home Server
- 512 MB RAM
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher
- Windows 2000 Professional SP4 + Update Rollup 1
- 256 MB RAM
- 300 MHz or higher Pentium-compatible CPU
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Required for all installations:
- 512 MB RAM
- 800 MHz or faster processor
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher
- 300 MB of available hard disk space
- 1024 x 600 or higher resolution
- Internet Access
- CD-ROM or DVD drive (if not installing via electronic download)
- For Anti-Spam Protection:
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 or higher
- Microsoft Outlook Express 6.0 or higher
- Windows Mail
- One or more POP3 or Exchange mail accounts
- For Identity Theft Protection:
- Supported Browsers:
Internet Explorer 7 or higher
Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or higher
- Supported Browsers:
- For Mobile Security:
- Android 1.5 or higher
- Blackberry 4.2 or higher
- Symbian Series 60, 3rd Edition or higher
- Windows Mobile 6.0 or higher
- Mobile data plan required
- Feature Comparison
- Total Defense Internet Security Suite Plus $48.99
buy now | more info
- Total Defense AntiVirus Plus
buy now | more info
- Parental Controls
- Personal Firewall
- Data Migration
- Online Backup
- Automatic Updates
- Protect your PC and important files
- Protect your privacy
- Keep hackers out of your PC
- Block annoying junk email and pop-ups
- Keep your kids safe from inappropriate sites
- Play without any interruptions
- Detect fraudulent sites, prevent ID theft
- Transfer your files to another PC
- Protect your files with 2GB of free backup
- Keep your security up-to-speed
It does everything automatically and it is simple to use.
Bibi H. - Brandon, FL USA
I feel very safe and free from viruses
Alice A. - Moore Haven, FL USA
Overall privacy from spam. I don't get any of the spam that others tell me they receive.
Allen M. - Manotick, Ontario Canada
i havent had any fatal threats since i installed the program
David A. - Galena Park, TX USA
I do feel like my computer is pretty well protected. The firewall doesn't seem to interfere with many applications and CA customer service is awesome - unbeateable!
Anna D. - Severna Park, MD USA
In this economy, I liked having options for discounts and different softwares to meet my needs
Anne H. - Gladstone, MO USA
I AM HAPPY T HVE A TOP NOTCH PRODUCT,THANKS
Anthony W. - Altoona, PA USA
CA is not affiated with Microsoft thus it allows me a privacy block from MS intruding into my files. The amount of spyware that has been removed is remarkable.
Audrey W. - Plains Twp., PA USA
FREE Installation & Configuration for all Total Defense Products
Total Defense is continually updating its software to provide an enhanced user experience. When you purchase Total Defense software, you will automatically receive the latest upgrades available to the software completely free of charge. Call 1-877-205-7962.
FREE Unlimited Total Defense Software Support
Simply call 1-877-205-7962 for free professional installation and support of your Total Defense product.
The scope of support includes:
- Fresh installation of a Total Defense product
- Errors/problems during Total Defense product installation/un-installation
- Total Defense Configuration related issues
- Update related issues for Total Defense product
- Error message/alert for Total Defense Product
- Total Defense Product blocking software/games/websites
- Post installation issues with Total Defense Product
- Post installation performance issues with Total Defense Product
Call 1-877-205-7962 for Free Professional Installation and Support
Spyware & Virus Submission
Customers can submit virus samples directly to Total Defense for analysis. Users with a suspicious file can submit that file directly to Total Defense in-house system, which is designed specifically to handle virus submissions and is monitored 24x7 by our team of anti-virus researchers.
Suspect files are quickly classified, reducing the time it takes to get virus samples from the public domain to our antivirus labs. After submission, the system can automatically send email responses to let users know virus test results almost immediately.
Total Defense Global Security Advisor
The Total Defense Global Security Advisor serves as a rich, up-to-the-minute resource, containing detailed information on viruses, spyware, and PC vulnerabilities, as well as valuable documentation on the implementation of comprehensive anti-virus and anti-spyware protection. The Total Defense Global Security Advisor team monitors and responds to global virus, spyware, and other Internet threats around the clock, to defend against the damaging effects of virus outbreaks and spyware infestation.
For more information, visit:Security Site
The researchers on the Total Defense Global Security Advisor team also publish a blog that covers a wide range of topics related to Internet security, including the latest on trends in malware and in-depth information on specific threats and vulnerabilities.
To access the blog, visit:Blog
FREE Installation & Support for all Products. Call 1-877-205-7962